Dallas, Texas – May 1st, 2018… Service2client LLC, in an effort to consistently provide integrated advanced technologies to its CPAs & Lawyers, today announces its newest entry into paperless processing – the capturing of CPA eSign / customer signatures electronically for any PDF or Word Doc.
ICFiles customer can captured CPA eSign signatures with eSignLives app on any tablet or smart phone. This integration will take paperless processing one step further.
The collaboration will enable CPAs and other users to support faster workflows for any document that needs a signature—including tax return forms, financial statements, new client onboarding paperwork and more—by integrating secure, CPA eSignature capabilities into the same document management platform that is already commonly used in the accounting field
With newly integrated iPad support, electronic transactions can now be displayed on the iPad, tablet or mobile touch screen. Vasco’ solution continues to execute the electronic process by presenting all documents and disclosures to customers within a web browser for review, acceptance and e-signing, thereby reducing processing cycle times and costs.
Vasco’ solution ensures that the correct documents and disclosures are presented to customers in the right order, and that customers sign and initial in all the right places in order to minimize processing errors and downstream risks. Most important, the Vasco solution guarantees:
- The document is displayed within a web browser for review and signing. Visual cues guide customers to e-sign in all the right places within the document.
- The document cannot be submitted if it is missing a signature, initial or piece of data. This reduces processing errors and need to contact the customer at a later date to fix the error / omission.
- The document review and signing process is recorded and can be re-played to prove exactly what web pages and documents were presented to customers, and what they agreed to by e-signing.
What Makes eSignLive Different
Our Mission and Customer Focus
We pioneered the e-signature market in 1992 with the goal of making it easier and more efficient to get documents signed. We grew our business and became a leader by making customers our #1 priority and doing what it takes to make them successful in the long term. That’s why eSignLive has the highest customer satisfaction (98%) and retention (96%) rates in the industry.
24-Years of E-Signature Best Practices
eSignLive is the only solution to be built on more than two decades of e-signature best practices. So, organizations can be assured that they are getting a solution that’s easy to use and balances the highest levels of security, compliance, flexibility and scalability.
At a Glance:
- E-Signature Pioneer: Founded in 1992, eSignLive (formerly Silanis Technology) introduced the world’s first out of the box, e-signature software.
- Leading Provider: eSignLive is the white-labeled solution behind some of the world’s leading brands, including IBM, BMW, Wells Fargo and RBC Royal Bank.
- Trusted for Consumer Transactions: eSignLive is used by 12 of the top 20 banks in North America, 7 of the top 20 P&C carriers in the U.S., and 7 of the top 20 life carriers in Canada.
- Military-Grade Security: The U.S. Joint Chiefs of Staff and U.S. Army have been using eSignLive to securely sign their mission-critical documents for 20 years and 12 years respectively.
VASCO Data Security International, Inc. is the leading provider of Electronic Signature Process Management solutions. The world’s largest insurance and financial services companies, major government agencies, integrators and service providers depend on Silanis to accelerate business transactions and reduce costs while improving compliance with legal and regulatory requirements. The company’s electronic signature platform, ApproveIt®, is an enterprise-class e-signature process management solution that transforms paper-based business transactions to all-electronic, Web-based processes for e-commerce and e-government.
Security, compliance and service you can rely on
OneSpan Sign is a carrier-grade service with proven performance, trusted by some of the world’s most security-conscious organizations. Security is our priority – we take the necessary steps and have safeguards in place to meet and exceed the security control and compliance requirements for your organization.
Our world-class cloud infrastructure providers are designed and managed according to security best practices, and a variety of regulatory, industry and IT standards for security and data protection, including:
The first company to offer dynamic content created exclusively for CPAs and only company in our sector to own its secure portal technology, Service2Client provides a full selection of dynamic sites and tools for accounting firms to succeed and grow. Service2Client is the parent company of ICFiles, an encrypted communication system that is housed in IBMs SOC 2 Type II datacenter, this enables the secure file sharing for accounting firms. Learn more by visiting https://www.service2client.com/ and https://www.icfiles.net/. You can also follow ICFiles on Twitter @icfiles & @service2client and LinkedIn.