Secure File Share
Why Soc 2 Secure File Share? It’s true. ICFiles is more swift than most other document sharing systems, and more secure than a cabinet with a lock on it. In sum, it’s like having a lock on every client file and it takes a trillion years to hack the encryption.
Here’s how we handle safety:
- ICFiles.com is hosted in a SOC 2 Type II data center.
- At the core is a SSL DigiCert that supports 4096-bit, SHA2 encryption.
- All data are stored in an encrypted state on the server using 256-bit AES encryption.
- ICFiles regularly undergoes security & vulnerability scanning.
- Our servers are real time virus protected, intrusion protected, and backed up while encrypted.
- Not Vulnerable to Cryptolocker Ransomware.
- ICFiles is strong password.
- All account passwords are encrypted with a one-way encryption. No one knows your password except you.
- Audit Trails for past and present documents.
- User and Admin level permissions.
- File size upload limit per file is 4 GBs – 10 GBs or more with ICF Express
- Compliance Reports on request with NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement).
- No free access, all users are identified and verified.